Legal Access Enhanced
Get your legal questions answered by experienced lawyers at discounted rates. Attorneys help with immigration questions, traffic tickets, bankruptcy, divorce, and spousal and child support. Additional services are also available at no cost to you!
- Free services* include one-on-one consultations, attorney-made phone calls, help with legal documents, assistance with government programs, representation in small claims court, and a Simple and Living Will
- Immigration services include reviewing and explaining immigration forms and documents, and one-half hour legal consultation on a personal immigration matter per year
- Attorneys charge 25% off their hourly rate
- You’ll be referred to plan attorneys based on location, language and area of law
- Also available for your spouse, dependents up to age 23, your parents and your spouse’s parents
LEGAL ACCESS FAQ
Can I change attorneys for whatever reason?
Yes. Call for a new referral to a participating attorney anytime.
What areas of law are available?
All areas of law are eligible for the discounts, including but not limited to, simple traffic offenses to more complicated custody, criminal and civil suits.
Are family members eligible to receive these services?
Yes. This benefit may be used by you, your spouse and legal dependents up to age 23.